I went into Israel's room to see if he was asleep. He was out cold! Down Syndrome are very loose jointed, so I find him in some very interesting positions. Today, I saw him in one that he has never slept in before. I don't know how he sleeps like this. Plus, his eyes don't even close all the way a lot of times! He just likes to trick me! That little tricker!
2 years ago




11 comments:
I believe he is meditating.
I agree with Jamie!
I think he was meditating and fell asleep and fell right back into his pillow.
LOL! He looks like he is doing Yoga :) I wish I was that relaxed when I was sleeping.
That is awesome! I find Justin in some interesting positions, but nothing like that! Hope you're going to the UDSF activity next week!
That's hillarious!! What ever works..right?? Your sisters are funny!
hahahhahahha OH My GOODNESS! SHUT UP?!? Hilarious. I just love him
Wow. He is very flexible. And very cute.
He is cute darn cute! But I can only think OUCH!!
O.K...I know he hasn't been sleeping like this since the 4th!!! I also know you have done some other pretty exciting stuff since then! :)
Wow, the flexibility. Big thanks to your little ones the other day!
Post a Comment