Rob and I went to the Car Show over the weekend. We like to go and look at all the new cars. We aren't in any place to get any of these so we just go to dream. This way we can go sit in our favorite cars and take pictures of them without the salesmen asking us questions or giving us dirty looks. Our kids are funny because they beg us to bring them back a booklet of their favorite cars too.
This Bentley only cost $281,000!!!
Mustang GT 500 KR
and
Mustang GT 500 convertible
Rob would probably trade me for either one of these cars!
That's OK, cause I would probably trade him for this car...

Dodge
Challenger R/T
8 comments:
ENoch's CRAPPING over those "rides" ha ha He said.. "SO TIGHT"
You guys are SO hilarious!! I think you should just write a check for one of these and you and I could take off and leave the kids behind!
Love ya!
Remember when Charlie nearly wet himself over the subaru's? That was fun... Too bad I was so tired. Why do boys get so excited about cars? And p.s. Do you think Charlie and rob would go with us to a make up convention??? Not! The cars were super cool though, the Larry miller tribute made me sad cause I don't like death. Okay, bye.
I love the challenger. I gotta admit.
thats a pretty blue i like it..
You two are so funny! I'm right there with ya though... Can't afford anything newer than what I have, so why not dream!? It was so good to see you guys Saturday! Can't wait to hang out and chit chat another time!
Nothing wrong with dreaming - dream on, girl!
If you can trade Dad for a car, Dad can trade you for a car, can I trade Maddi and Nik (I will keep Izzy) for a car, my own room, a phone, a hamster, and all the money in the world?
Post a Comment