Most of my family!
(back row: Jason, Joel, Jon)
(front row: mama, Jill, Jamie, Jeri, Jean, Juli, Joy, me Jodi)
I have two brothers and one sister not in the picture and of course my daddy! (I'm sure he was at the party, because he loved a good birthday party!!)
(back row: Jason, Joel, Jon)
(front row: mama, Jill, Jamie, Jeri, Jean, Juli, Joy, me Jodi)
I have two brothers and one sister not in the picture and of course my daddy! (I'm sure he was at the party, because he loved a good birthday party!!)



.jpg)



5 comments:
What a nice thing to do for Jeri. I am it was a blast.
Yay!! So glad Jeri had a good time. What a fun day/night.
So glad we could make it. Thanks to everyone for planning it for her. It was a all day/night party.
I can't believe grandma had alll those kids. I could NEVER!! You are all so cute though and I can't imagine life with out any of ya :)
Post a Comment