We think people with Down Syndrome are pretty cool! We hope you are "DOWN WITH THAT" too!
Oh... he is so dang cute! I sure hope he's loving kindergarten! I feel like we haven't talked in forever! I am having a playgroup at my house next Thursday!
I just love that Smile!! I do rmember playing cars with him. We had so much fun.
he makes me happy(:
love...love...love... that smile. it brightens my day.
He looks like he is sneaking something! Could he smile any bigger? So cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh... he is so dang cute! I sure hope he's loving kindergarten! I feel like we haven't talked in forever! I am having a playgroup at my house next Thursday!
I just love that Smile!! I do rmember playing cars with him. We had so much fun.
he makes me happy(:
love...love...love... that smile. it brightens my day.
He looks like he is sneaking something! Could he smile any bigger? So cute!
Post a Comment