Saturday, April 25, 2009

Family Time

Rob is from a small family compared to ours. This past Sunday we went to his cousin's homecoming. On his mom's side, Vicki has one brother that has two children. And that is the extent of it on that side. I realized I didn't have any pictures of them so I took a few when we were together. I really wanted one of Vicki and her brother the most. She here is Vicki and Richard and the rest of the gang...

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Who's pond is that?
Erica looks amazing for just freaking giving birth.. W/E
Vicki and her bro are adorable.
Rob looks like trouble with that hair... I bet it makes vicki mad!

Jamie said...

Ha ha.. Israel found some new friends.

Vicki and her brother are so cute. I want to hold that baby Krew. He is too too cute! - Jill

Anonymous said...

You just keep getting better looking every time I see your picture. What's your secret?

jodi kay said...

Judy- you are way too nice! Can you post that everyday! I wish I could hear something like that all the time!

Jamie- that is Rob's uncle's pond. We were there for a couple hours and Rob could not stop talking to him about it the whole time!

Katie ☮ said...

rob has long hair...?? when did that happen?

Katie said...

Those are some fun photos.

Joy :) said...

Cute pictures. Everyone looks so good. Looks like everyone had so much fun. Glad no one fell in the pond.

Kelly said...

That makes me sad... It's like we're two complete different families now....I'm glad you took some pictures!