Rob and I got to go on a little get away last weekend to Las Vegas. It was a lot of fun. We flew in early Thursday morning. Ate lunch at the Rain Forest Cafe and looked at the lions in the MGM hotel. Then we walked and walked and walked and walked. We did some shopping at Caesar's Palace so we just stayed there and ate at the Cheesecake Factory. Love it! Friday we did a little shopping close by then walked to IN-N-OUT for lunch then back. So worth it! I forgot to mention we didn't rent a car. Then of course you have to see the water show and the gardens at the Bellagio. For dinner on Friday we went to The Tournament of Kings. It was a fun show and the food was really good. If you bought a program you could get pictures and autographs after the show. So we did that for fun. Friday night we went up to the top of the Eiffel Tower at the Paris Hotel. What a view! Had to see the Volcano show at the Mirage. Pretty cool! Saturday morning we went to a good buffet for breakfast did more shopping and walking. Grabbed lunch and jetted on home. I wish we would have taken a pedometer to measure how much we walked. I swear we walked that strip at least 10 times up and down. We found out about the deuce shuttle thing the last 24 hours we were there. Nice! Oh well at least we got some serious exercise in and didn't have to worry about what we were eating. We had a really good time! Thanks Jeri and company for taking really good care of the kiddywumpas while we were gone. It was very nice not to have to worry about them while we were gone!
2 years ago






12 comments:
GOOD FOR YOU!! WHAT A FUN TRIP. I BET THE KIDDOS LOVED SPENDING TIME W/THEIR CUZ'S TOO.
FUN!!! I want a getaway. I didn't recognize Rob with his 'long hair'.
You are so pretty. You are looking good. What a cute couple. Love those little get aways :)
Fun pictures! I had no idea you were knew your way around Vegas so well. Next time I go I will have to take you with. But no Bobby. He will ruin my time with the Kings and Knights and stuff. - Jill
I'm glad you guys had fun while we were in snow/blizzard storms.
And your freaking georgeousoo.!
Is Bobby in a better mood after his vacation??
How lucky are you guys!? We need a couples get away pretty bad. Maybe for our upcoming 13 year anniversary! Good for you guys!!
Ohhhh, I wanna go! We gotta take a trip with couples and sisters. I know you though, you'll go with anybody as many times as you can. Looks like a blast. Bobby needs a haircut. Your hair looks great.
Looks like you had so much FUN!!! I'm jealous. A weekend without kids. I miss our Vegas days! We need to hang out more. Oh, I have people who want headbands!
How cute are you guys together?! Jodi, you look so good! HOTTIE WITH A NAUGHTY BODY.. he he he I want to go to Vegas SOOOOO bad! JEALOUS. FUn lil' get-a-way
You shuda told me u wre goin I could of hooked you up at the Gold Coast I know the head busboy. All the ice creak u can eat yummmy.
Looks and sounds like you had a terrific time. I'm glad you got to spend some alone time with you hubby. I know it sounds funny but I love Vegas. I love watching the water show and seeing the gardens at the Bellagio and all the other fun "free" shows on the strip. Except for the one at Treasure Island. I've seen it once and never have to see it again. Now I want to go and see Phantom of the Opera.
I'm jealous. That sounds like fun. It's been a couple years since I've been. Where did you stay?
Post a Comment