Last Saturday we had a yard sale to help us raise money for our cancer walk we are doing in June. We had a great turn out! There were some very generous people that came by and didn't even buy anything buy just wanted to donate for our cause. Don't think we all didn't start crying! Of course my mom had to go give them a hug! Don't you just love my mama! Our yard sale was such a huge success, we have been talking about having one more before the walk. Saturday May 30th. If any of you have anything to donate please let me know. It would be greatly appreciated and go for a great cause! I'm sure all of you know someone who has been diagnosed with cancer. Thanks to everyone who has contributed! We really appreciate you!
The kids were doing their part raising money. It was a big hit with all the kids of course!
This is one of our first friends, Samantha (Sam) we met when we moved to Utah over 17 years ago. She has since moved to Colorado, but was back visiting.
Jamie and Kimi modeling the product! Looking hot ladies! Oh yeah and Charlie is in the back. He is in shock that he is wearing someones hat he doesn't know!
Jill and Kimi. Kimi McEvoy is a friend of the family. She is the other M of our M&M team on our ACS Relay For Life Cancer Walk. She lost her mother to cancer:(
Apparently Lance Armstrong knew we were doing something for charity and cancer so he wanted to make an appearance! This is the super skinny, super sporty Joel!
.jpg)
And last, but certainly not least! My most beautiful mama! Isn't she simply gorgeous! All dressed up for a yard sale! Who else, but my mama!
6 comments:
Awww, I wish we could've been there to help out. I think I'm going to have a yard sale to help with my Utah fund...do you think people will be as generous if I tell them I need the money to visit my awesome family in Utah?
Yes Sara, I'll send down some jewelry or something. hahaha
Thanks for finally taking a picture of me Jodi... I waited all day for that snap shot.
Thanks for helping everyone!!
We are walking all night on June 12in honor of those who have/will battle cancer! The reason we walk all night is because cancer doesn't ever sleep.. and that night neither will WE!
It looks like it was a beautiful day for a garage sale.
Awww... you guys are awesome! Hope you have much success for a wonderful cause!
can't wait to be there for it. Wish I coulda helped out at the sale though. You guys all look spectacular.
Hey,
Tell Maddie we said Happy Birthday!! I thought about her all day and kept putting off calling her. I was going to now but I'm sure she's asleep! Happy Happy Birthday Maddie!!! We love you!!!!
P.S I can't believe how much you look like your mom!!!
Post a Comment