Thursday, May 21, 2009

MADDI'S 10TH BIRTHDAY!

Today Maddison turned the big 1-0! She is now double digits! She wanted donuts for a treat at school today so we took them over to her class. Then when she came home from school she had to wait for her daddy to get home. For those of you that know Maddi, that is like pure torture! As soon as he got home, she opened a few presents, then off we went to get her big gift. She wanted a new build-a-bear and some new clothes to go with it. We went down to the Gateway Mall because it is outdoor and it was such nice weather today. She got her bear( it's actually a lamb) Lilly,and a few outfits to go with it. When Rob and I went to Vegas we got Alexis the white tiger down there because it is only there. She hadn't adopted it yet and was able to do that while we were there. Lexi also got an early birthday present and picked out an outfit for Slash. Nikolas has earned/saved enough money that he was able to buy his very own bear Parker, and an outfit for him. He was so excited! Then we went to the food court down there after for dinner. Maddi invited Sierra to come down with us. They all had a good time. After we dropped off Sierra, we went home and had some brownies with ice cream. It was so late, I didn't even get a picture of it. Oops! I hope you had a Happy Birthday Maddi! We love you!

9 comments:

The Ingleby Family said...

I can't believe she is 10! It doesn't seem like you can have a 10year old! I need to take Lilly to Build a Bear and get her the lamb ater all part of her name is in the lamb. Happy Birthday Maddi!

{sara} said...

Happy Birthday, Maddi!!! What a fun way to celebrate...we love Build A Bear!

Joy :) said...

Happy Birthday Maddi! What a great day. I wish I could go to Build a Bear. Even Nikolas got something. That's not fair.

Kelly said...

Happy Happy Birthday Maddie!!! We love you!!

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Maddi!! We sure do love you Maddi. Hope you had a fun day.

Jamie said...

That last Happy Day wish was from jill.
I know you had a great day!! Your a cutie pie:)

Emily said...

Happy Birthday! I wish my girls were into their Build a Bears! I love that place!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday to Maddi (and Lexi). They are growing up so quick.

Joy :) said...

update yo blog!!!! lexi is getting ripped.