I'm sure most of you in Utah have heard about $2 Tuesdays out at Thanksgiving Point. Want to know how I know this? Cause I think you were there this past Tuesday with all your aunties, cousins, mamas, friends, neighbors, etc., etc! Wendy, Aunt Lana and I decided to take the kids there. I borrowed Fayth too. We hit the farm first cause the line to the Dino Museum was insane! When I say insane, I mean out the door and wrapped all the way around the building. The farm was fun, cute animals. A little wagon ride pulled by horses is always good! Then we went to the Dino Museum. I have never been to this one. I always go to the one in Ogden. Now I know why! We really were not impressed. Fortunately we only paid $2! Normal price is $10 or so! After our fun at Thanksgiving Point we headed to JCW's for some "linner" as Wendy called it. My kids didn't like this word because it meant I wasn't going to fix dinner later. They felt they got ripped of a meal!;) Thanks for meeting us Wendy, Aunt Lana and gang!
2 years ago






10 comments:
SURE...just rub it in my face!!! ;)
That was so fun!! But um Mom on that picture of you and Wendy it is supposed to be Wendy and me!! Well at least i am pretty sure it is supposed to be!!
Fun!!!
I've never dared go on $2 Tue. I don't love the crowds like you..Hee hee.. I was so not impressed with the Dino museum either! I thought your kids started school?? And have you lost weight?? You look good!
Wow u guys can't stop the fun!!
Thanks for borrowing Fayth. . Cute pics!
I'm glad you guys braved the crowds!
An almost free day out of the house - how fun is that?! Aunt Lana is up for anything! Wish I had been there.
Cute pictures! Where was I? I have two dollars.
Thanks for letting me borrow Maddi Saturday. Nik still owes me.
Go figure... I have NEVER heard of $2 Tuesday at Thanksgiving Point! Hmmm.... I guess I am out of the loop! I am such a food junkie... I only know of those kinds of deals!
What fun activities you have done, I haven't been on in a while. I love the girls hair!
Post a Comment