Sunday, November 1, 2009

HALLOWEEN WEEKEND

I have been doing make up and costumes since Tuesday night for Activity Days. I am glad that part of Halloween is over, but we had a really fun week this past week. It would get kind of boring and redundant doing posts about all the times we dressed up, so I'm going to roll it all in one. At my kids old elementary the principal wouldn't let them dress up and have a parade or anything. This year they were at a new school and were able to. So exciting for them! Nikolas was a SWAT again. He forgot to put his vest on for the parade though. Maddi was a 50's girl again!


Then on Friday night we had two parties. Our ward trunk or treat and the UDSF Halloween party. We chose to go to the UDSF party. It was inside, they always do really fun activities, and we are getting to know some fun people that we didn't want to miss out on seeing! There was a little boy there that we have seen at different activities before and he looks a lot like Israel. He is about 2 years older. They became friends at this activity. It was really cute! Plus, good news, after two years of being a 50's girl, we got Maddi to change her costume! Yeah!!!! In fact she loved her new costume so much she wanted to be in the fashion show at the party!



Finally on Halloween was our last activity. We had a little get together at our house. We just planned on having all the food in the garage and the party in the house. But it ended up we stayed out in the garage the whole time. We left the door open and watched all the trick or treaters and had a great time! I know you are thinking you had a party in your garage? But if you know Rob, you know you pretty much could eat off the floor in my garage!

14 comments:

Alexis Kay said...

I still can't believe those boys and that one girl though! They just walk in like it is their party! So um a i appreciate the fact that you put the ugly CLOWN on there to scare me! Oh yeah was that Joe and Jerimey or how ever you spell that?

Jill said...

It looks like the party was totally awesome. However, I just did make up on Lexi and ran.

Fun times! I am sad the month of fun is over. Bring on November, we will probably never stop partying.....

Kirsten said...

Your costume is totally awesome!!!

Emily said...

Fun times! I was HORRIBLE and forgot my camera! I saw how cute Israel was playing with that other cutie. How fun is that! I am so bummed that I head to leave before the trick or treat. Call me girlie and we'll do lunch or something!

Katie ☮ said...

you look so pretty! that looks like a fun party, even though we weren't there. i was sick all weekend though, so i wouldn't have been much fun. your kids are all so cute.

Joy :) said...

So much fun! Glad to see so many pictures.

Dilys Pence said...

You looked wicked as Pink! I'm so sad I missed out!! Boo :( See you tomorrow at least?

Jobi Niu said...

What a busy week!! WOW. Cute costumes on all the kids... That clown is scary. ugh. That incredibles family.. AHHH!! Enoch wouldn't dress like that if I paid him.. haha How HOT are you as Pink??? MY GOSH!!! GORGEOUS JODES!!

Jamie said...

good times... that party was fun at your house, you guys looked really good!!
Love Izzy's cute friend... oh so sweet

jayni & ben said...

You looks so pretty. That was a cute idea. Looks like you had a fun exciting Halloween.

The Ingleby Family said...

Oh my heavens! I can't believe how funny everyone was! I wondered what had gone on when I passed by. I am glad you all had a good time.

{sara} said...

That all makes me tired. Why wasn't I invited to the party?

Maddi girl said...

Lexi hates that clown pitcher.

Maddi girl said...

Both Maddi's are bees so funny.