We think people with Down Syndrome are pretty cool! We hope you are "DOWN WITH THAT" too!
Friday, November 20, 2009
SNOW CONES ANYONE?
So I guess the one good thing about Utah in the winter is that you can make homemade snow cones. My kids love to get a cup of snow (as long as it is clean) and add their favorite flavor of snow cone juice to it. A true snow cone!
It does look very yummy! My boys would love to do that. THe 2 inches that we had last yr was not enough to get into a cup. But the boys ate it it anyway.
12 comments:
Really? i never did that.... I don't trust our water regurgitated into snow.
Cute flower Madd
my mom doesnt let me eat snow....
where did lexi get her shirt?
Jolene she got it in you neck of the woods.
I meant yorur neck of the woods. It means down by your house.
oh what store?
Umm...i'm really having trouble spelling.
thats the name of the store??
Wow, that makes me kinda cold right. But it looks yummy!
It does look very yummy! My boys would love to do that. THe 2 inches that we had last yr was not enough to get into a cup. But the boys ate it it anyway.
My girls would be in heaven!
I remember that my hair was so cute back then well in the pitcher it was.
Post a Comment