Tuesday, June 29, 2010

BOY WILL BE BOYS...

I remember my brothers doing this growing up, but I have never seen Rob do this in almost 15 years of marriage! How the heck did he learn to do this? Are they just born that way? Anytime there is a little amount left in the jug he feels the need to do this...ugh! At least it is at the end...or so I hope right??

8 comments:

BensonFam said...

I really think they're born with it. I still catch Cameron drinking out of the jug sometimes...

bphay said...

Maybe you just didn't see the times when it was full.

Nat said...

That is so funny! Steve hates that. Sam still has no idea that happens.

Do you have a date yet for Sept?

Jill said...

Seriously annoying, I hated when the boys did that. Too lazy to get a cup that's across the sink? Tell Nik I will spank him. :)

jolene renee said...

bahahahahahaha

Jamie said...

he's part Melton.

Alexis Kay said...

of course.....there is peas in the background....

Joy :) said...

Yeah, well his little 4 yr old follower is doing the same thing. Who taught him?