Yesterday Israel graduated from preschool. I can't believe he is that old already. I was really pleased with his teacher. She was excellant! He also had a few aids, a speech therapist, occupational therapist, and physical therapist. The students in his class were some kids with speech problems, physical handicaps, a super cute girl with Down syndrome (hopefully Israel and her will be boyfriend and girlfriend someday, I already have the mother's approval) and "normal" kids that are used as peer tutors. The cool thing is that it was at the same school Maddi and Nikolas went to. In the fall he will start diagnostic kindergarten at another school though. We are so proud of him and all the progress he has made. Congrats on your graduation Israel!!

The three seconds he kept his cap on!

His graduating class!

Israel wouldn't sing any of the songs. He sat with us most of the time...little stinker!

Going to accept his diploma!

The graduate!!!
11 comments:
I just love him - what a little sweetheart! Glad to know you liked the Silvercrest preschool - I'm getting excited to put Caleb in it in 2011.
OH my! I love the pictures! He is adorable! I wish LillyAuna was able to go to Kindergarten this next year! She is SO ready but since she misses the deadline she still has another year of preschool. Ugh!
Congrats' Izzy!!!!
Congrats to Israel! And mom too.
Cutest thing ever!!! I LOVE the picture of him on the floor the very most! Congratulations baby Izzy! What a big, skinny boy you are now.
Congratulations, Israel!
My heart pitter pats when I see my baby IZZY.
If I was there he would have laid on my shoulder and never moved. Sorry we couldn't make it, but we didnt want to share the strep throat with everyone! :) xoxo
he looks SO old when he is accepting his diploma!!
Ha ah ha ha... I'm still laughing that he threw himself on the floor. Mom said he never stopped. I love him so much. Cutest boy ever.
Congrats! Way to go Israel!
Ahhhhhhh cute. That's great congrats! Awesome accomplishment.
Holy Crap. you have blogged LOTS!! i haven't been by in a while. you guys do fun things. you kids are way too cute. i wanna squeeze your little graduate ;)
Post a Comment