Thursday, August 12, 2010

Gotta Eat Right??


You guys all need to eat anyways right? So why not help out a good cause? On Monday night August 23rd Texas Roadhouse (Taylorsville location) is holding a fundraising event for the Utah Down Syndrome Foundation. Texas Roadhouse is SO YUMMY! Who wouldn't want a nice meal out? All you need to do is print the attached flyer, bring it in with you to eat, and 10% of your proceeds will be donated to UDSF. We are so excited to be part of this great event. Thanks to my sister-in-law for thinking of us and helping set it up! Please pass this word on to everyone!!





*ok so I'm having a problem attaching the file. Please go to http://www.udsf.org/ click on their flyer and print it out from there. Sorry! Thanks for your support!!

2 comments:

BensonFam said...

Mmmmm yummy! Any excuse to go to Roadhouse I say. Thanks for the heads up!

Jamie said...

Can I go with you,, I have no car, I will need a ride and thanks:)