Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My first real fundraiser

Last night was a great success. We had a big fundraiser at Texas Roadhouse for UDSF. It was my first fundraiser I have ever been in charge of. I think it went ok. I was nervous and got more nervous the closer it got, but it turned out really good. I'm not sure of the exact numers we raised yet. I am just grateful for any amount to be able to give to UDSF. Plus it also was able to help get the community more aware of Ds. If you wanted to and didn't make it, don't worry. Israel has his buddy walk coming up in a few weeks. You can join his team and donate then. It all goes to the same place. Thank you to all those who came out and participated. And a big thank you to Kelly, Maci and Texas Roadhouse for letting us do this and donating to a great cause!!



7 comments:

BensonFam said...

That is so great Jodi! I'm sorry we missed it - will you please get me the info on the buddy walk? We would LOVE to do it!

Katie said...

I am so sorry we missed it, the flyer was on my fridge and I saw it that night. I do have money for you though.

Dilys Pence said...

You did a great job Jodi!

Jill said...

I'm so sad I missed it. I love to eat! Also I love baby Izzy. I'll make it up to you somehow.

Nat said...

It looks like everybody had a great time.

jayni & ben said...

i am sad i missed it :( but i will be at the buddy walk :)

Joy :) said...

looks like a great time. wish we could have been there!