Last night I went to my mom's house. Whenever we have something to announce or invite everyone to, we put it on a certain spot at her house. When I went in, I looked there. In that spot, was two sign up sheets. One for free pedicures and the other for free manicures. Of course I jumped at this opportunity. Brenna did the pedicure and Onika did the manicure. It was so relaxing after a very long Saturday. Thanks girls! Nice job!
2 years ago





9 comments:
NO FAIR! I shoulda been there for that. Brenna's hair sure looks cute cut short. Will ya tell her I said so?
They are such cute girls!!
When we come again, will you make sure those signs are posted? How fun! My nieces never do stuff like that:(
Now it's for sure that I need to move up there. Next door to your mom so I can get free manis.
Lucky you!!! And what a great idea to post a sign for announcements of fun things like that!
I want a pedicure and manicure and my hair played with and a massage... and a babysitter... ha haha JK. That is so cute of them I love them!
Hey! Do you know if the girls travel? Grandma & I would love a mani & pedi.
Hey Jodi ~ Will ask Joel & Lori to invite me their blog? Pretty please?! micalanne@hughes.net Thanks!
Jodi...feel better & come back to us!!!
Post a Comment