Saturday, November 1, 2008

OUR COSTUMES

ISRAEL was a dinosaur. Alexis was a sick girl. ( Yes, she is still sick. She had to stay in bed on Halloween.)


FAYTH was a gypsy. MADDISON was a girl from the fifties. NIKOLAS was a swat guy. As if you couldn't tell. I just wanted to make it real clear for everyone.

8 comments:

{sara} said...

They all look so cute! Poor Lexi - she sure looks the part of a sick girl. I hope you save some candy for her!

Joy :) said...

Cute pictures. Lexi looks a lot like Maddi in that picture. Hope she gets better soon.

Micalanne said...

Fayth sure looks like she's growing up...Take those earrings and headband off! Very cute, all of them. Hope you had a great time.

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Poor Lexi, she looks so sick, still. I feel so bad for her.

Katie ☮ said...

aww how cute everyone is! i was a big sister for halloween. the cutest one jk. poor lexi, tell her to hurry and get better!

Jobi Niu said...

LOVE the costumes! I have the cutest freaking cousins. Poor Lexi... :(

sandi said...

Cute costumes. I hope Lexi gets better soon! I remember being sick on one Halloween and a Christmas eve! that is no fun at all!

jayni & ben said...

I love the costumes!! They all look so cute.