*****WARNING*****
WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE IS VERY, VERY DISGUSTING!
WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE IS VERY, VERY DISGUSTING!
*****I AM STILL WARNING YOU*****
IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO TURN BACK!
I just wanted to share with all of you, what I get to clean up sometimes 2 times in one week. It is a very pleasant experience. I just keep saying over and over while I'm cleaning this up, " I never said it would be easy. I only said it would be worth it."



14 comments:
That is SOOOOOO disgusting. I can't believe he got into all the chocolate Halloween candy and wasted it. Oh, wait, that's not chocolate?
OH, I forgot to say, I was there too. It seemed like years before Kyle stopped doing that.
"This too shall pass."
Jodi, you are such a good mommy.
Been there, done that. It's NOT fun! I am grateful that it didn't happen as often here. You are one special mommy. Look how proud he is of his masterpiece!
Jodi that was sooooooooooo CACA and yes it's capital too. Oh my gosh I can't believe that It reminded me of when Tre did that it's something that you'll have imprinted in your mind forever.......... I would have died of course cleaned it up cause only a mother can handle that. Your such a good mom. That Izzy sure keeps you on your toes.
I used to be completely convinced I didn't want another child. Now I am completely And totally convinced...
Kudos to you Missy!
I am so sorry! That is gross. knock on wood, never had to do that.
UGH! They always say that babies with special challenges come to special parents! I know this to be true!!
I really cant believe after hearing you talk about that all the time you actually have pics. My friend has twin downs girls who would do that all on her downstairs walls be grateful for small blessings however they come love ya
I don't get it?
You'll get it when he comes to live with you! I hope you're making room. He's on his way. He calls you mama anyways.
AHHH! ROtten.. OH well Israel is worth it. You'll be so blessed. You're awesome! I look up to you. Love ya!
Joy must have taught him that.
Post a Comment