We think people with Down Syndrome are pretty cool! We hope you are "DOWN WITH THAT" too!
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Funny license plates...
For those of you that care or at least act like you care, Rob finally got his other plates in the mail. He is a huge San Diego Charger football fan. I'll let you figure out what his new plate says...
George's boss would LOVE that - HUGE fan! He takes George to the games sometimes, they 'tailgate' & make a day of it, though George isn't a big football fan. I'm glad this plate isn't a drug dealer one!;)
10 comments:
George's boss would LOVE that - HUGE fan! He takes George to the games sometimes, they 'tailgate' & make a day of it, though George isn't a big football fan. I'm glad this plate isn't a drug dealer one!;)
Cute even though I don't like the Chargers. hahaha :)
I tried to figure it out, but all I could come up with is "chair grease" Is that right? Glad he got new plates, don't know why he'd want those.
Dude I am assuming the LAKERZ plate was already taken rite?
I read "See Hair Grow". Is that right?
P.S. LOVE the new picture with Unca Jerry! Love him.
You guys are so smart! I'm glad you could figure it out. I was worried no one would get it.
All of you guys are so clever. I'm sure Rob will love this plate as much as the first one.
Love it, but there are better teams out there! hee hee
That'll show them! I like it.
Post a Comment