2 years ago
Monday, December 1, 2008
WAITING FOR SCHOOL PICTURES!
This year I didn't get Israel's school pictures done. I figured since it was his first year in preschool I didn't need to. With our kid's pictures, they give you these safe kid id cards. You get them if you buy pictures or not. Today I got his id card and saw how cute his picture would've been and wish I would've ordered his pictures. Oh well! So, sorry the quality isn't very good. It was enlarged from a picture that was only about an inch big.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
You better get online and order me a picture. NOW
What a great picture. He looks so handsome.
How could you make him eat his crust? Look at that face. - Jill
Oh my goodness! How cute is that?!? I love him. He's amazing
That is a-dor-a-ble. Is he downs? You better find the master and order some copies.
You terrible mommy! How could you NOT order his pictures? His 1st year of pre-school should have been THE reason to order them! All this coming from a picture finatic...I'll give you a little slack.
Oh MY, he is the cutest boy I have ever seen. (well after mine) hee hee Sam just did his school pictures also. maybe I should scan one in.
omg he is sooo cute! oh i just wanna pinch his cheeks. he looks so old!!!
You're in trouble - he is going to be one fine lady-killer. Mr. Charming.
I'm moving to Utah so I can see Israel every day. Oh, and you, too, I guess - j.k. I'd love to see you every day.
BTW, your blog looks cute, and I love the picture of your pops with the boys.
Sooooo cute! Maybe you can still order some.
BTW - I love the new header with my big brother!
Post a Comment