Tuesday, March 10, 2009

AQUARIUM FUN!

Rob and I took the kids to the Living Planet Aquarium. It was our first experience taking Israel without a stroller. We survived! He thought he was in heaven. The aquarium has some cool looking creatures. Here are some pictures of the kid's favorites...

Maddi and the eel!


Nikolas driving the boat on the Great Salt Lake! OK, the pretend one!
Captain Maddi!

Rob petting the gross stingray! Israel playing in the water!
Alexis taking a turn with the stingrays!


Nikolas and Israel going for a canoe ride!

10 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

How fun! I bet my boys would LOVE that! I totally need to go. CUTE PICS

Kelly said...

It's fun right? Did you feel like you were in California for a min? Maybe by the salt water the rays were in? Maybe? Or by the sharks? Maybe? Yeah it was a long shot! Bet the kids loved it!

Joy :) said...

Those are really cute pictures. My kids loved the Mont. Bay aquarium. I didn't know they had one out there. I'm glad they got to go, it looks like they had so much fun.

{sara} said...

How fun!! We love the aquarium. Maybe we'll have to go to that one when we are there. Man, our to-do list just keeps getting longer & longer!

Emily said...

We had a year pass to our local aquarium last year. It does the job if you can forget about Monterey for a minute! Looks like you had a great time!

DaveO said...

I had a goldfish once.

Anonymous said...

That looks like a fun family outing!

Wendy Day said...

We love the aquarium. Did you go into the rain forest/african part that they just opened? We went a day early and missed it. We have a pass so we'll go again soon.

sandi said...

Did you see my brother there???? My brother works there. It is a fun place to take the kids.

Micalanne said...

Man, it's been a really long time since I've read your blog! I knew something was missing from my life...

Great fun at the aquarium. Your children are all adorable!