Monday, March 30, 2009

MEET AND GREET!

Alexis loves to read. She has been reading the Fablehaven series. She was very excited when the fourth book came out. Even more when she found out Brandon Mull the author was going to be at Costco signing books. Rob and I were out of town when he was going to be at Costco. Luckily Lexi has a couple of fantastic aunts who arranged for her to go. So her and Janelle went and got his autograph. They were very excited. After waiting in line for a couple hours, he gave them signed posters, bookmarks and signed a few of their books.





9 comments:

Jamie said...

Why is Nik's big face in there? He's so nosey!
Am I one of the nice Aunties????

Joy :) said...

He is nosey! That is so nice. I'm a nice auntie. I just wasn't there. But I would've taken them, for sure.

bphay said...

Wow! Judy, Jr! Will she be going for her doctorate in literature in 10 or 12 yrs?

Kelly said...

That's so awesome! I wish I knew ablout it Mikayla would have loved that! We're moving in a month. The first of May. I can't wait!

{sara} said...

I've never heard of the Fablehaven series. Darbi loves to read, too, maybe she would like those? What a fun experience for Lexi & Janelle!

Jobi Niu said...

That's fun for them! I wish I loved to read.. Lexi is a freaking woman, my goodness

Micalanne said...

That is so great! What a fun experience for her!

DaveO said...

I loved those books too!!

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of that series. I'll have to check it out. I love girls who read. BTW, Lexie is so pretty! Just like her mama.