Sunday, March 22, 2009

TOOTHLESS WONDER!

I told Nikolas he couldn't lose his other front tooth until his first one grew back in. Obviously his tooth had other plans...

8 comments:

Joy :) said...

He's so cute, no matter what!

{sara} said...

I LOVE it! I love it when they are missing their front teeth!

Kelly said...

Uhhh....Rob?

Jamie said...

I told him when we were at the park he was gonna lose it that day.... He just HAS to argue with me.

Wendy Day said...

He looks so cute!!! Cody has his first lose tooth. He keeps telling me he wants it to come out. I think it will be a little while before it comes out because he doesn't wiggle it enough. What's the going rate with the Tooth Fairy these days for a kids first tooth?

bphay said...

What a beautiful smile!

Jobi Niu said...

He's so cute! It must be his birthday.. he he he I say that too much huh?? I love him

Micalanne said...

I hope the Tooth Fairy was very generous with him...