Wednesday, September 9, 2009

SUNDAY WALK...

On Sunday evenings we like to go on a walk and enjoy the weather as long as we can until it gets too cold. This past Sunday we went to the Daybreak lake and walked around. Jamie, Mama, puppy, Fayth, and Jolene joined us for an evening stroll. It was delightful!


Puppy, Jamie, and Mama taking a rest!


Maddi enjoying the view!


Israel and Nikolas not posing very good for me. So naughty!




Kids trying to scare the ducks I think?



Jolene, Fayth and Lexi trying to strike a pose!


Beautiful sunset!



Rob and I taking a picture break! Oh and it's our 14th anniversary today 9/9/9!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BIG PAPA!

14 comments:

Emily said...

We love taking Sunday strolls around Daybreak! Maybe we'll run into you guys sometime!
Happy Anniversary! You two are darling!

Alexis Kay said...

HAPPY 14th ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!! Oh yeah and from now on you have to start paying me to babysit Maddi, Nik, and Izzy! They are so naughty............ but i guess tonight i wont charge you! HAVE A GREAT 14th ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!

Alexis Kay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

14 years? Oh how the time flies... Happy Anniversary Jodi and Bobby!

Cute pictures Jodi.

Jobi Niu said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! YOu guys are so cute. :] I love the pic. YOu guys are such great examples to all of us grandkids. :] Love ya

Joy :) said...

Happy Anniversary! That is a really cute picture, all of them are. Love you guys. Hope you have a great day. Have fun tonight!

{sara} said...

Happy Anniversary!

What a nice Sunday stroll. I need to not be so lazy on Sunday's & take my family out for a stroll.

Jamie said...

I took that picture.
Happy Anniversary!!
Sunday was fun... seems like you can't get enough of me lately.
Let's go to the beach Friday?

Nat said...

Love that picture of you guys. Love the shirt too!
Happy Anniversary to a great couple! Hope you guys are going out with out the kiddos.

jayni & ben said...

happy anniversary a day late. i remember your wedding. crazy I was so young. I sure love ya!

Sherion said...

Happy anniversary!

Katie said...

Wow 14 years! Happy times, the walk looks nice.

jayni & ben said...

Hey miss thang. I will see you tomorrow. Can't wait. Love my melton family.

jolene renee said...

and ur tellin me I need to update