Monday, December 7, 2009

Computer Diet...

It looks like my monitor went on a diet. It didn't. I have just had the same computer for about 5 years, which like in dog years is about 35 years. My mom got a new monitor and I in turn benefited. So I decided to start my New Year off early and go out with the old and in with the new...

FAT, OLD ONE


SKINNY, NEW ONE!!!

7 comments:

Joy :) said...

Thank goodness. Doesn't it make a huge difference? It looks so nice.

Jamie said...

HAHAaa, well actually most appliances and electronics are on diets now a days:)

we like it old skool sometimes?

Pay it forward!

Jill said...

Aww! I was so sick of seeing the chubby monitor. So glad you did away w him!

Wendy Day said...

Hooray!!! I love flat screens!!!

jayni & ben said...

Oh I just love new things. And when they are upgrades it makes it even better.

Kelly said...

Hey! Got your christmas card... So So cute! Sorry we're not doing one...again... I love all your pictures!! So cute!!

Alexis Kay said...

Ha ha!! Can i have that dollar bill on the side by the speaker? I don't care much for the computer screen. Ha ha just kidding.