Thanks to Barney, Israel LOVES Santa! He just can't get enough of him now. We saw him at Walmart and he loved him. Monday night was our annual UDSF Christmas party. Israel was SO excited to see Santa! He waited in line very nicely to see him. But when it was finally his turn he would not get off his lap! Santa was of course so kind to him.
2 years ago



9 comments:
Of course he loves Santa!
Remember when he asked him for a car or a truck? I think that may have been the real Santa Claus?!!
SO cute! I love the pic of Santa & Israel. Not sure how Kennedi will do this year...
wait this was in wal*mart??
Oh so cute, we are going today. I am glad Is real did ok.
I love it!!! I love Israel. What would I do without him? Remember when he got soooo excited to see me today?
Darling pictures! At least your kids are smiling! Wish the night wasn't so late... I would have loved to chit chat with you longer! I need to plan another get together!!
That is a cute picutre. He looks so happy.
So fun. We miss you guys. Did you grow a new kid? I keep seeing a mysterious person popping up in your family pictures.
What a great night!
Post a Comment