Sadly enough to say, I think this was the first time Rob has taken our kids out to build actual snowmen since we have lived here. My kids have gone out to play in the snow, but they have never really built a snowman. So they decided to go all out and build an entire family. Including our two rabbits.
Nikolas staying out of trouble!
Israel not quite sure what is going on!
Lexi and Rob working hard!
Maddi working hard! (and looking pretty)
Rob, Jodi, Alexis, Maddison, Nikolas, Israel, Oreo, and Jack-Jack (without eyes)
10 comments:
ohhhhhh so cute! I love the snow. They did a fabulous job.
The bunnies made me laugh out loud. I miss baby Izzy. Glad he is feeling better. What a fun Holiday season!
That is a great way to play together... you guys have the perfect family!!
I don't remember the last time I played in the snow. I need to. That is so cute they made a whole family.
YOU are kind of lopsided momma>
but very very cute snow family>
Fun! We used to build snowmen all the time... not so much anymore. We like the warm fire! But that sure looks fun! Maybe we should try it again sometime!
That is a great looking Family. I hope that you had Hot Coco waiting for the troops.
um...who is anonymous?!?!?
Yours turned out better than ours. Did we make a spark for Rob to do this? One up on the neighbors.
Post a Comment