2 years ago
Monday, September 13, 2010
BUDDY WALK TIME!!
I know I have been pushing this a lot, but I guess it just shows how strongly I feel about it. The Buddy Walk is coming up quickly! Saturday September 18th is the day. It is NOT too late to sign up. If you are coming, make sure to sign up quickly so they can get your shirts ordered. This is our big fundraiser for the year. All the donations go to Israel and his buddies to have great activities throughout the year. If you can make it to the Buddy Walk, it is going to be a fun event! They will have Rachel Coleman from Signing Time performing, lunch, and fun family activities! If you can't make it to the walk, you can still help out by making a donation online. Either way, just click on the widget on the upper right hand corner and it will take you to our page. If you have already signed up or donated, thank you! Thanks so much for supporting us! GO TEAM IZZY'S OHANA!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I am sad that we can not be there. I hope you have a great time today. We are thinking of your Family today.
Post a Comment