We thought we'd try to have at least one night with just us adult siblings while Joy was here. Joel and Lori invited us over to their house. We had some fantastic food. They made steak (fillet and strip), shrimp, chicken, salmon, salad, rice, and rolls. After we were done eating, we went downstairs with some treats and played some games. Some of us rocked out on the drums, some on the guitar hero and some on the air hockey table. Others just rocked out period! Then they fed us brownies with ice cream and hot fudge. Holy cow! Yeah, that is exactly what I feel like now. A big fat cow! It was so yummy! And a really fun night with my mom and siblings and spouses too. I'm sure my daddy was there too! We missed the ones who couldn't make it tonight. Thanks Joel and Lori for everything! It was a fantastic night!
2 years ago



11 comments:
It looks like everybody was having fun. With GREAT Food and Fun a Family, how can you have a bad time?
That is so awesome that you were able to have some fun adult time with your family. What a great family you have, and I am sure your daddy was there with a big beaming smile!!
So much fun. Thanx Joel and Lori.
That's what I need...some adult time...no kids...yeah, right!
That's my kind of family night - no kids in sight (jk). I love your t-shirts, that is such a great idea. I want to make some for my family. But Pederson. Not Melton. Cuz people would think we were weird if we did Melton ones. I hope Joel and Lori have a party for me when I come up next summer. And Sara - she's coming with me. Ask Joel if he'll have a party for me and Sara. And Micalanne - she'll come, too. And Aunt Barbie and Grandma. And Zac. Make t-shirts and have a party for us, OK?
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. It's always nice to have an adults only night with lots of yummy food and great company. Rock On!
Judy, Joel made us those shirts for our annual camping trip last year. They are really cool. On the back it has Senior Class- my parents (my dad is in bold), Junior Class- us siblings and spouses, Sophomore Class- grandkids and spouses if any, and Freshman Class- great-grandkids. We will definately have a party next summer!
Hey don't forget me next summer! Steven might be in Iraq but the boys and I can come up.
JODI, WHAT A GREAT NIGHT! WISH WE WERE ALL THERE.
How Fun! Love the shirts! Are you guys able to ever get all the siblings together at one time?!
I just read where Judy committed me to attending a party. See, this is how it is with her. She thinks that a T-shirt will get me to a party. When in reality, I not only want the T-shirt, I want a baseball cap, some shorts, a water bottle and some FLIP FLOPS Man!!!! That's how you'll get Me to a party! :)
Big Fat J/K! I would be there even if all I got was a sloppy kiss!
Post a Comment