Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wendy tagged me...

Things on my to do list today:
1. Clean the house ( Oh wait, I don't do that. Rob does)
2. Take Costco groceries to my mama's
3. Go to Rob's softball game
4. Think of what to make for dinner
5. Blog

Snacks I enjoy:
1. Fruit
2. Veggies and dip
3. 100 calorie chips
4. 100 calorie cookies
5. Snickers with almonds

Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
1. Pay off debt
2. Build dream home
3. Move family members here from out of town
4. Take whole family on a cruise
5. Hire someone to help me with my money

5 places I've lived:
1. Arcadia, CA
2. Murray, UT
3. Salt Lake City, UT
4. South Jordan, UT
5. Riverton, UT

Jobs I've held:
1. Catered weddings ( I started when I was 12. I made good money too)
2. Park attendant at the Sports Park ( it had go-carts, mini golf, and batting cages)
3. Manager of Back Porch Deli
4. Assistant manager of Braun's Fashions
5. Office manager of Metro Gourmet

5 things people don't know about me: (Not much when it comes to me. I've got a really big mouth and I tell everyone everything about me.)
1. I started a modeling career when I graduated high school
2. I was an extra in Con Air and other things
3. My nickname is Bodes (My bros and sis have called me it since I can remember. Sometimes I get called Bagonia too.)
4. I don't have much self confidence
5. When I was 4 Jeri took me and the twins to the Arboretum in Arcadia. Tattoo was there filming Fantasy Island. He walked up to me. Grabbed my hand and said, "you are beautiful! Will you marry me?" I don't know if he thought I was a little person like him or what, but it completely freaked me out.


I tag.... Jobi and Jayni

11 comments:

Jamie said...

Yeah, I agree you do have a big mouth. But member how cool you were when you worked at sports park?

Joy :) said...

Remember how cool you were when you were 4? Haha. Do I have to wait till you're a billionare to move out there?

jodi kay said...

Jeez! Thanks sisters! Can't someone say anything nice about me?

Honestly like Seriously said...

that's so cool that you did modeling lol you are so pretty and you've lived in alot of places lol

Wendy Day said...

I loved your answers. They were so good. Just think if you had married Tattoo you might be a billionaire now. ha! ha!

Joy :) said...

JOdi, I was NOT being mean.

jodi kay said...

Joy, I totally thought you were making fun of me when I was four.

{sara} said...

Oh, the Arboretum. Remember when the peacock pooped on Aunt Lana?

jes abe said...

i remember when u did modeling haha me and jenna did it w/ u and ian and jericho made fun of us but it was pretty fun haha

bphay said...

What was the the "Bodes" about? Not much self-confidence, really, seriously!

jodi kay said...

I think Jeri had a friend with that name or something. That is pretty much the origin of that name.