We think people with Down Syndrome are pretty cool! We hope you are "DOWN WITH THAT" too!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JODI! Have fun.
Have a great time. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Love ya. See ya the next time I'm up here.
Happy Happy Bithday Jodi!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope your off do something fun for your big day.Love Ya!!!
Happy Birthday!!! Have fun! I'll keep checkin' for pictures!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JODI! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME - I ALWAYS MISS YOU!
Happy Birthday, Love. Enjoy your trip.Thank you for inviting me. I haven't much time, but knew today is your birthday so made sure i got you, and then found you gone.Happy times.
Happy Birthday, Jodi! We'll miss you. Have a blog-worthy vacation.
Happy Birthday Jodi!!!!! Now your as old as me..Love you...miss you
COME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Happy B-day and Have a Great Vacation!
How come you haven't updated yet? JK! Hurry back.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JODI! Have fun.
Have a great time. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Love ya. See ya the next time I'm up here.
Happy Happy Bithday Jodi!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope your off do something fun for your big day.
Love Ya!!!
Happy Birthday!!! Have fun! I'll keep checkin' for pictures!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JODI! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME - I ALWAYS MISS YOU!
Happy Birthday, Love. Enjoy your trip.
Thank you for inviting me. I haven't much time, but knew today is your birthday so made sure i got you, and then found you gone.
Happy times.
Happy Birthday, Jodi! We'll miss you. Have a blog-worthy vacation.
Happy Birthday Jodi!!!!! Now your as old as me..Love you...miss you
COME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Happy B-day and Have a Great Vacation!
How come you haven't updated yet? JK! Hurry back.
Post a Comment