Sunday, July 6, 2008

ISRAEL AND PORTER

I THINK I CAN...
I THINK I CAN...
I THINK I CAN...

FINALLY!

12 comments:

Joy :) said...

Oh, so cute. Who's tramp is that?

jodi kay said...

It was on the 4th at Joel's house.

jes abe said...

that is so cute sad i missed that :'( cute blog by the way

Jamie said...

They were so dang cute on there!

Anonymous said...

Cute cute boys! Who's Porter? Is he Joel's?

jodi kay said...

Thanks Jes!

Yes Judy. He is his 5th.

{sara} said...

They were determined! Cute, cute!

Ambie said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever..they look like they were having the best time...Miss you..

Missy Barron said...

Jodi,
You can sure tell the boys are having a great time out there. Did Amber tell ya she created a blog name?? Now we just have to push her a lil more and we'll get a complete blog from her.

Jobi Niu said...

Oh my gosh! I love it! Both of their faces after they finally got it! ha ha

bphay said...

They are so cute, how fun for them to have each other to play with. I hope they stay good friends for life!

Honestly like Seriously said...

that is so freakin cute i love it haha i love their faces haha