Monday, September 22, 2008

CAUSE I HAD A BAD DAY

Today pretty much sucked. It was just one of those days. I was up all night last night not feeling good, so it didn't start off right. Then I was in the car running all over the valley trying to accomplish about thirty different things all on a time restriction. My final errand this evening was me needing to go to the DMV to register Rob's car. I was not taking Nikolas and Israel though, after me being in the car all day. I dropped them off with Rob at his work. I had just pulled in the DMV and Rob calls and said, "Dude, I just got hit!" I couldn't decided which to be more upset about, the fact that he had my two babies in the car or the fact that he was driving my baby he had just given me for Valentine's day. My next dilemma was that it was 5:30 and the DMV closed at 6:00. There was no way I was coming back another day. It was the third DMV I had been to today. (Another story) So, I hurry and took care of my business, then left to go check on everyone. Fortunately, Rob, Nikolas and Israel just seem to have a really bad case of whiplash. My poor car has a really jacked up bumper. You can't open the tailgate. What a nice way to end an already bad day!

12 comments:

jayni & ben said...

You poor thing!! I hate those days they SUCK:[ I hope today is better.

Joy :) said...

MAnnnn that totally sucks. I was just there, with the whole rear-ended thing. Glad everyone is ok. Now you get to go without your car for who knows how long....

Wendy Day said...

I am so sorry you had such a bad day. It sure is nice that we can go to bed, fall asleep, have the sun rise in the morning and start a brand new day. I really hope you have a better day today.
I was so relieved to hear that everyone was o.k. Sorry to hear about the car.

sandi said...

I hate days like that! I hope today goes better for you!

Jamie said...

I'm so glad my baby didn't get hurt too bad. (Rob)
HAHAHAAAAAAA
Thank goodness it's a new day... this week is getting better by the minute!

bphay said...

Jodi, I'm sooo sorry about your car. Ohhh, and about Rob and the kids, of course. J/K Rob and the boys come first. Cars come and go, but family is forever!

bphay said...

BTW - I had just picked Grandma up at Aunt Penny's last Thursday, was driving out the parking lot, & a neighbor backed into my car! Luckily, it didn't do much damage. It was all in the right sliding door, and can hardly be seen. After getting her insurance info and sleeping on it overnight, I decided it wasn't worth the aggravation of being without a car to turn it into the ins co. I already have a big boo boo in the bumper from when someone else backed into the car when I was picking up the food for Grandma's 95th b'day party. Several people have almost backed into me. Do I have a target painted on the car, is it a magnet, or what? Who can't see a big RED van?

{sara} said...

Oh, Jodi, I'm so sorry about your bad day. I had one of those on Monday, too. Luckily, though, no accidents here. I'm glad Rob & the boys are o.k. & the car can be fixed.

{sara} said...

Oh, Jodi, I'm so sorry about your bad day. I had one of those on Monday, too. Luckily, though, no accidents here. I'm glad Rob & the boys are o.k. & the car can be fixed.

Anonymous said...

I really hate bad days!

Jobi Niu said...

Sad Jodi! That seriously sucks! I'm sorry..

Joy :) said...

REALLY!?!?!?!?