We think people with Down Syndrome are pretty cool! We hope you are "DOWN WITH THAT" too!
WHAT is that PUMPKIN PIE?
There ya go sista! Looks good, I don't even like pumpkin pie.
Yes it is pumpkin pie!
So are you going to pass that around or what? some of us could use a little pie now and then...
Oh my ...
Geez! ROB!! Good job. I wish Enoch could cook/bake.. anything. HA HA
It's a good thing we don't live any closer, that baking would get me in trouble!
I would love some
Post a Comment
8 comments:
WHAT is that PUMPKIN PIE?
There ya go sista! Looks good, I don't even like pumpkin pie.
Yes it is pumpkin pie!
So are you going to pass that around or what? some of us could use a little pie now and then...
Oh my ...
Geez! ROB!! Good job. I wish Enoch could cook/bake.. anything. HA HA
It's a good thing we don't live any closer, that baking would get me in trouble!
I would love some
Post a Comment