Sunday, September 7, 2008

FIREPIT, FOOD, FRIENDS, AND FUN!

Luckily we have some cool neighbors, because we like to sit out on the weekends late at night and solve all the world's problems. WRONG! Well, kinda wrong. We don't solve any problems, in fact we probably create a few. We all put our kids to bed then usually gather in my backyard for some treats. Then we end the night with a dip in the hot tub. The reason I say we create some problems is because a lot of times, our night doesn't end til 2 or 3 in the morning. I know, we act like a bunch of obnoxious teenagers, but we have a lot of fun doing it. You never know what you'll see late at night in the Western Springs subdivision. We've seen some crazy parties, a guy overdose, cops called, caught people toilet papering. Unfortunately the nights aren't going to last much longer. The weather will only allow us to have our parties for a few more weeks.

6 comments:

Joy :) said...

FUUUUUNNNN...........

{sara} said...

How fun! I wish I had neighbors like that. You'll have to ask Wendy about our grumpy neighbor!

Katie ☮ said...

jodi one day i'll tp your house for you.

Katie ☮ said...

because you have miley cyrus on your playlist.

jodi kay said...

Miley is for Alexis. Sorry!

Maritza said...

Yep I know we're cool neighbors ahhhhhhhh just kidding! oh what happen to Wayne he's not in the pic?
Yes we like to shoot the breeze relax and drink our H2O. It's to bad soon it will be getting cold.