
You are such an example to me in so many ways! I have always looked up to you!
You had curly hair that I learned how to do mine from.
You know how to deal with special needs and still be so patient!
You looked so beautiful in your wedding dress, I just had to borrow it!
You have such a strong testimony that I hope to have and be able to share like you do!
You are amazing in all your callings!
You have such a great sense of humor!
Thanks for being you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
You know how to deal with special needs and still be so patient!
You looked so beautiful in your wedding dress, I just had to borrow it!
You have such a strong testimony that I hope to have and be able to share like you do!
You are amazing in all your callings!
You have such a great sense of humor!
Thanks for being you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!





13 comments:
uhhh, thanks. Now I just choked on my chicken and I can't seem to get it down. I don't know why I keep crying every time I look at the blogs today. love ya!
you forgot that she is a crybaby. happy birfday again joy. hope you don't do any work today!
It's true you and Jodi talk way too much. Seriously.
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday, Joy! I don't know if you remember or not, but the picture your Dad, Uncle Mickey, Penny & I had taken for Grandma was taken on your 13th birthday. Thanks for sharing your dad on your birthday for a little while. Actually I think of you every time I look at the picture. I hope you have a really wonderful day!
you talk to eachother way to much. i don't even have to look at the caller id anymore. happy birthday again mama!
YOu guys could SO be twins.. Inever thought of that.. Happy Birthday Joy!! Cute post.
awesome post I am so glad I was generous enough to give all my talents to my sisters. I gave all you my height too.Love you and thanks for spotlighting Joy.
Happy Birthday to Joy! I hope to meet you someday! You seem like an amazing person!
What a sweet post...Jodi, you're so good to your sisters!
Happy Birthday, Joy! Love ya'!
you like ur birthday posts dont u jodi?? Happy birthday Joy!! (im a little late....)
Such a sweet post. Sisters are the BEST!!!
Yes Joy HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sorry it is kinda late!
You forgot what a great looking husband she has....duh
Post a Comment