Tuesday, October 6, 2009

TRIPLETS???


For most of you that would have a 15 month old and a set of twins I'm sure you would handle it ok. My mom happened to have this at the end of her 13 children. Today is my little sisters' birthdays. Yes I said birthdays because they are twins. Jamie Sue and Jill Sue. I was just 15 months old when they were born and can still remember the day they were born. My aunt and uncle brought us to the hospital. Usually when you have three kids playing they don't get along, but we always played together. Jamie and Jill never left me out. It was always more like triplets not like twins growing up. Plus the fact that my mom liked to dress us up like each other. I like to call them my friends not just my sisters. I can look at any picture of Jamie and Jill from the second they were born and tell you who is who. I know they don't like to be called the twins, but sometimes I still do. Sorry!





Jamie you are so helpful to others and always put them before yourself. You are such a great mother. You sacrifice so much! You are such a great example to me! You are so talented with hair! You're beautiful!

Jill you are always there to give me advice and lift me up when I need it. You have so much confidence that I admire. Your make-up and fashion sense is amazing! You are beautiful! You too are such a great example to me!

HAPPY 33RD BIRTHDAY!!!

I love you both so much! Thank you for being my sister and my friend...

11 comments:

Joy :) said...

Those are great pictures. I like to call you guys the three mousekateers, OK? Just kidding!!!!! I love all you guys till death do us part and into eternity. Happy Birthday Twinners, I mean girls, I mean Jameson and Jilly, I mean Jamie and Jill.

Jill said...

ha ha ha. i think i look like dallin with us in the black dresses at christmas. could be the teeth, not sure.

thanks for all you do for us jodi. we always included you cause you are our sista. love you long time.

Jamie said...

OMG why are we so cute... with always matchie matchie clothes? hahahaa Thanks Jodi K.
We always thought you were our triplet, up until this post actually.
Oh well.

bphay said...

I LOVED THOSE PICTURES, YOU GIRLS ARE SOOO GORGEOUS! I BET YOUR MOM FELT LIKE YOU WERE TRIPLETS SOMETIMES, TOO.

The Ingleby Family said...

I love it! The pictures are awesome! You are awesome and I bet you are such a great big sister! What a nice tribute! Love ya!

jolene renee said...

i love your hair in the second picture jodi!

Alexis Kay said...

Wow Jolene all you care about is my mom's hair?? You couldn't even say happy birthday?? Mean! Just kidding! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIE AND JILL! Thanks for being such great aunts!!

abramgrlz said...

I am amazed at how cute your hair was all the time. I dont know what you three complained about not any of the pictures on all your posts did your eyes look like your hair was pulled too tight. I loved taken you 3 everywhere. i still love going places with you I just wish you needed me like you did back then.

jayni & ben said...

hahaha. Those pictures crack me up!! LOve them all. And I love you all.

{sara} said...

Happy Birthday Twinners! I'm not late 'cause I caught you both on FB on the 6th. Who is the 4th girl with all the bangs? I had to steal that one, Kennedi said it was Darbi!

Dilys Pence said...

Those are great pictures! That pic of you in the green, those are some serious curls!!! Happy Bday to your sisters!