Saturday Israel got invited to his first birthday party. It was so fun! We met at a little pumpkin patch. They got to pick out their own pumpkin. Then they got to go through a corn maze. I let Israel guide me through the maze. He led us right through it with out any wrong turns! Nice job Israel! Unfortunately he was stuck in the stroller the night before when Rob got us stuck in the corn maze down at Thanksgiving point for what seemed like 2 hrs! After the pumpkin patch we headed back to the little boy's house to paint the pumpkins and have cake and ice cream. It was a fun party. Israel did great! Thanks for the invite Heather and Reed!
2 years ago






10 comments:
So that's why he was yelling at us at the corn maze Friday? He knew we were going the wrong way?? Ughh he knows everything.
My baby.
He's so dang cute. Of course he knows, duh!
My goodness.. I LOVE IZZY! That is so fun for him to go to a party. On Sunday a girl with down syndrome was visiting in our YW's she sat next to me and LOVED ME!! She kept kissing me on the cheek, the arm, and playin with my hair. She was soooooo sweet! I LOVED her. She bore her Testimony and I was so touched. I thought of Israel too and how they are Celestial beings.. :]
How fun for him! The pictures are too cute! I LOVE Israel. I kid you not... he holds a special place in my heart. I hope I can see you guys again soon! You are a fabulous Mommy too!
Hurray for pumpkins and halloween
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
'''''''' ''''''''' ''''''
ooooooooo0
''''''''''''''''''
88888
it's a pumpkin
So cute, I love that he has so much support from all our family and friends. He is one special baby boy. I love the goat whisperer picture. Ha ha!
He looks like he had a great time! I love the pictures, he looks so happy.
that is sooo cute.
What a great idea for a party!
What a fun party!
Next time are you going to let him out of the stroller when he's yelling at you?
Post a Comment