2 years ago
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Daddy's Party!!!
Tonight we had a party to celebrate my dad's birthday. His birthday is on Tuesday, but tonight is the only night we all could get together. It was a night of food and fun. Earlier in the day most people went up to the cemetery. I didn't go with them so I don't have any pictures. Sorry! Everyone met back at my mom's for dinner, cake and ice cream. My dad loved a party, especially celebrating his birthday. We figured we'd might as well carry on the tradition!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Oh, just go ahead and yank at my heartstrings would ya. Wish I coulda been there. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!
What a fun celebration. Wish we could've been there, too!
That was a fun night. I am so sad I didn't have my camera. Oh well .. Maybe next time. You look so good by the way!!
JODI! OMG.. your slide show is so much better than mine.. UGH! OH well.. WHATEVER! You're a freakin HOT MAMA.. you look SOOO GOOD!
cute pictures! it was fun!thanks for the pictures jodi
It is sooooo cool the kids have cousins the same age --- and soo many. Thank you for the invite. I love to keep up with you guys!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JERRY! NEVER FORGOTTEN.
Yes, Uncle Jerry did love a party. I'm sure he partied with Grandpa and Greg. Happy Bday!
Jodi, thanks for taking all those cute pictures of everyone. My Dad would have loved my salad. So I ate enough for both of us.... he would have wanted me to:)
cute pix, wish i could have been there sooooo badly. miss you, grandpa.
Post a Comment