OK so here's the deal. I've never done this before so don't laugh at me. I hope to get better as I do it more. I would love any tips people have, and if my nieces really love me they will tell me how to do this. All of you know who we are, but you might not know who our kids are. So I am going to tell you a little bit about us. Rob is the "hot" dad. Jodi (me), I'm the cool mom. Not really, but I like to think I am. Alexis almost 11 going on 17. She just got braces. So excited. Kinda weird! Maddison almost 9. Total fashion queen! Nikolas just turned 5. He is such a big stud! Israel just turned 3. He is my baby! He also has Down Syndrome and is totally cool! That is why we named our blog "Down With That." That is us in a nutshell.
2 years ago



13 comments:
A blog...yeah!! I am SO excited that you decided to join us COOL people here in blogland. You made the right choice;) So, I'm no pro at it, but I have been at it longer than you. I'll help you and share all of my knowledge with ya'! You know where to find me...
Oh, I'm adding you to my buddy list!
So cute!! I was wondering when you were going to get one of these. Let me know any questions you have:)
Jodi, I'm so down with your blog. I hope you make a lot of posts! Your kids are adorable. Your girls look just like you - they have your smile.
Jodi, you're sexy. Kids are cute, Rob is mean to me. I love you. Thanks yo!
Good job Jodi! I have never done a blog but have thought about it!!
Lynn
YAY!!!! JODI.. It's about time girl! I'm excited you gotta blog now.. watch out, it's addicting! Jayni is the PRO.. any questions ask her! Love ya!
p.s.- I LOVE "Downwith that" Way cute idea
Blogs, blogs ,blogs... everyone has blogs except for me. I think it is awesome that your doing a blog because once I decide to do one (whenever I have kids.. :)) you get to help me. So have all your family and friends tell you there tips. I think your name is adorable. I'm pretty down with that too. HE HE
Hi this is Jill again using Jamie's comment password blogging rights. I probably will not leave alot of comments cause I don't have a lot to say. Kids are adorable as ever. I want to take Nick home but he will talk me into buying him stuff so maybe not! bye for now...
Jodi,
I'm so excited you started a blog. I really enjoy reading yours & everyone elses blogs (Sara, Susan,Judy etc.) Maybe someday I'll get off my lazy butt & start one. You are all my inspiration.
Love,
Wendy
Very nice blog! Your girls are as gorgeous as you! And look at those handsome blonde boys all matching in their stripes! Fun! Welcome aboard!
Your kids are so cute! The last time I saw your family was at Greg's Funeral. I think Isreal was just a baby.
Jodi,
I love what you have done with your blog. You added a lot of stuff since the first time I saw it. I love it!! I also loved the tribute to your dad very well done. Cute pictures of your family!!! Talk to you soon!!!
Post a Comment