Is this boy cute or what? (Yeah, I know he needs a haircut.) We went to the zoo today with Rob's family. I forgot my camera and only had my cellphone with me. Luckily it had a camera and I got a couple pictures. We are trying to get Israel to walk. He knows how, but like all people with Down Syndrome, he is very stubborn. So we made him walk all over the zoo. If any of you have been to the Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake City, then you know it has a lot of hills. He was such a trooper and just smiled and held your hand the whole time.
Alexis, (cousin) Mikayla, and Maddison were being silly and trying on hats.
I was mean and made them look in the sun when i took the pictures.





3 comments:
Those are some dang cute kids!!
OH, cute pictures. I just want to hear Maddi say "Daddy I want a squirrel, NOW!"
Yes, that zoo has a lot of hills...you mean mom! Makin' that sweet baby walk all up & down, then makin' those cute girls look into the sun...MEAN! (I was going to leave a comment last night, but the word verification was all long and crazy looking)
Post a Comment