2 years ago
Sunday, April 27, 2008
It's Here...
Guess what's finally in Utah? Yep! In-N-Out made it's arrival in Utah. It opened in St. George on Tuesday, April 22. Never mind the fact that it is still several hours away. We are just excited that it is that much closer. Rob has become one of In-N-Out's biggest fans. He had to stop in just to get a shirt. He wanted to be the first one in the family with a shirt from there that said Utah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
haha hes a nerd.. k i have a question.. how do u reply to posts that ppl leave on your blog other than going to their blog and leaving a comment? is there a way?
You can just leave a comment on your blog. They usually check back.
Jes-
I usually check the box that says "e-mail follow up comments" Then I know what everyone's saying.
Jodi-
All I have to say about In-N-Out is 7 miles, baby! That means, a big, juicy burger and fresh made fries in like 10 minutes...jealous?
Yes! Totally jealous. That really isn't fair. There is a copy cat place here called Chadder's. It just doesn't do the trick.
We also have Baker's. They have better shakes, but the fries don't compete. Burger's, an o.k. substitute. If I don't feel like driving 7 miles, I drive 2 and go there.
I LOVE IT! Can't wait to go! AHHH
Jodi, I had no idea you didn't have access to an In-n-Out. My sympathies.
We love In-n-Out!! On the East Coast we settle for Sonic.
Post a Comment