Today would have been my Daddy's 73rd birthday. If he were here today and you asked him what he wanted for his birthday he would tell you: a money tree, miniature snickers candy bars, black red vines, polar ice extra gum, white mint bryer's ice cream, cream soda, a crossword puzzle book, See's candy, chocolate covered raisins, chocolate covered almonds, a paint by number kit, or just about anything. He was so easy going and happy with anything you did for him. He was so thoughtful and generous. He was also a great example to all. My Dad was such a great example of the priesthood to my brothers. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about him. But I am very grateful for the 31 1/2 years I did have with him. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! I LOVE YOU! I MISS YOU!
april 29,1935 - april 11,2007
2 years ago



8 comments:
Is that my dad you're talking about. Because I'm pretty sure he is still here. I certainly don't buy all those things for me, so it has to be for him.
Love ya daddy-yo-yo-yo
Awww! I miss Grandpa SOOO MUCH! I'm gettin all teary eyed reading this.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA!
What a sweet tribute to my Uncle Jerry. I know he is still here with us, he will always be.
Thank You so much for keeping your dads memory alive. It was so overwhelming to open your blog & see those pictures of him. I couldn't control the tears. HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE JERRY!!! I LOVE YOU!
Wendy
all I can say is thanks love ya
i love how everyone knows exactly what he would want for his bday shoot.. im getting teary eyed
Jodi, will you tell SARA to invite me to her blogs.. Gosh Mean. just cause I don't have one
Melt12@q.com
Super Sweet. I've enjoyed seeing all of your girls' blogs about your dad/grandpa.
Post a Comment