Rob's been in the "dog house" so many times, he doesn't even know what he's going in there for anymore. He is just trained to go in there. Poor guy! Just kidding. I told him to go sit by this, so I could take a picture. When he asked me why, I wouldn't tell him. He's a pretty smart guy and could figure it out on his own. What a good sport!
2 years ago



10 comments:
That is funny! What a good sport!
Cute. Your husband has a great smile! No wonder your kids are so beautiful with parents like you guys.
He's a good sport. I need one of those for George!
What a good spot, I mean sport! He knows what the heck is good for him.
Umm, you better find him one a little bigger so him and david can share.....
That's not a good sign! David never does anything wrong!
Your a dork. So is the dawg
That is such a fun picture. He is a very good sport. I think every woman needs one of those.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH Jodi! SO freakin love Rob, he's hilarious. But a STINKER! HE teases and makes smart a remarks all the time!! UGH!
haha hes a dork. remember when me and jacque would make up stupid nicknames for him? good times...
Post a Comment