Bad news is... Israel is still in pain from the car accident that he, Rob and Nikolas got in last week. I had to take Israel to see Dr. Jeff today. Jeff had him go to the hospital and get some x-rays. Now you tell me what 3 yr old likes to be held down on a cold metal table. He was screaming so loud. Plus he didn't like the pretty blue lead apron I had to wear. He kept trying to pull it off of me. After having to retake some of the x-rays two different times, we were finally done. They were very nice to him. They spoiled him with toys. It was so cute.

(sorry these x-ray table pictures are blurry, but I was trying to sneak my phone really fast when they weren't looking)
*UPDATE*
Dr. Jeff just called and gave us an all clear. His x-rays look good. Just sore muscles and ligaments.





6 comments:
AHHHHHH poor little izzy I would have so bad holding down but you know that it's for his own good and luckly things are fine. He seemed fine after the appt from his pictures. But I'm glad he can tell you something hurts now. He's becoming a big boy that's for sure. see ya
Poor little guy. Glad it's just sore muscles & will heal. Did they give him that big ol' box of toys? Where was the stash when my kids needed x-rays? I bet he was in heaven!
Ohhh my baby. I'm glad it was you holding down one of your kids for an xray this time, instead of me and Rob.
By the way, you still owe me for that.
I'm glad Izzy is ok.. Those shorts are so cute!
He is soooo cute!! I love him:] Good thing he is okay.. Poor guy.
Ohhhh, I am so glad he is ok. Poor baby!
Poor baby. Cute, Cute, Cute!
Post a Comment