This plant started out as just a coconut. It was flown in from Hawaii. Supposedly it is going to get really big and grow coconuts. How can it grow here it Utah you ask? Because it is in a controlled climate. Rob asked for this for his birthday gift. He got it back in May and it has grown this much since then. He wanted me to take a picture of it and I needed something to blog about. See don't we make a good team?
2 years ago



7 comments:
excellent! You are great bloggin buddies. Good for you. I want to know how big it will be. I want a coconut
Don't give it to Fayth.
When she's naughty, I'm going to threaten her with time out by the coconut tree. Just kidding. I'm not going to be the one to have to take her to the hospital.
How funny that he wanted a coconut tree - how is it in a controlled climate? Do you have a special room for it like drug dealers have for their pot?
I'm guessing Fayth is allergic to coconut? No fun - it's so yummy!
Well we don't have a special room, just the cool new invention called central air and heat. But it works. Cause it's still growing.
Yes, Fayth is allergic to coconut.
Sara you crack me up! That is very interesting that you can fly a coconut over from Hawaii then grow it in your house! Very Cool!
Whew, I think I need some sun tan lotion! Hawaii gets so warm this time of year.
Post a Comment