I was only fifteen months old when they were born. Some may think it's impossible, but I can still remember the day my little sisters were born. I remember my aunt and uncle coming to pick me and some of my siblings up to take us to the hospital. I have so many memories of growing up with Jamie and Jill. We have been through so much together. From moving and having to leave all of our friends, to sharing i.d.'s to getting into clubs, finally being the only ones at home till someone would move back in, going to day camp every summer, being stranded by the bus and running from house to house in a panic, going to the beach with the neighbors, sneaking to the liquor store to buy candy, pretending we were asleep so Tina and Denise wouldn't have to leave, getting ran over by a semi on the freeway and thinking I killed them, working at the deli, stealing clothes from each other, making them and joy sleep out in the family room after an earthquake with me for months because I was so scared, having them surprise me with the results of our ultrasound for our Christmas present with Nikolas, taking our father to his doctor appointments and his radiation treatments. I am so glad I have all these memories and so many more. It's kinda funny because even though Jamie and Jill are younger than me, I have always looked up to them. They are both such great examples to me.




Jamie has been a single mother for ten years and has never complained. She is very kind, loving, caring, and generous. She is a very hard worker and an extremely talented hair stylist.
Jill is very dedicated. She is so smart and can accomplish any task she needs to. She is very loyal, honest, caring, and also generous. She has many talents, but if you put a some blush and a brush in her hands look out! You are magazine cover worthy.
Jamie and Jill, Happy Birthday! I love you guys!
8 comments:
Happy Birthday. I love both of you sooooooo much.
Happy Birthday, girls!
Happy Birthday, Jamie & Jill! You are awesome...have a great one!
Awww thanks so much...thanks for the party stuff the other night too! Your a good little sister.
You left out a few important memories though... like the hair pulling fights.? Don't tell Lexi and Maddi that.
Um.. yeah you forgot about when you made us prank call Rob like 1000 times obsessively when you loved him and he was really cool. Or like when we had to watch your bunny that froze to death and you made us tell Rob! Love you lots, Jill
Jodi, can you invite joel and lori.
Joelmelton@comcast.net
Happy Birthday Jamie & Jill!!!
Post a Comment