Sunday, October 19, 2008

GROWING UP FAST

Last night Alexis went to her first boy/girl party. Really, the only reason I let her go, was because it was my best friend Lisa's son. I was there the whole time. And Lisa and I were watching them the whole time. It was a Halloween/Birthday party. Not very many of the kids dressed up though. Lexi went as a biker chick. She looked pretty hard. Rob had a hard time with it because she looked a little older than eleven. It made him really nervous.

14 comments:

Joy :) said...

ELEVEN!?!?!?!?! Are all those kids eleven? You better put the breaks on right now, sista.

{sara} said...

I agree with Joy! Is that what I'm in for? She looks much older than eleven. (and she's beautiful!) Man, they grow up way too fast!!

jodi kay said...

No, those other girls were Lisa's nieces. They were about thirteen or fourteen. It took her a minute to warm up to the other kids her age, so she had to hang around the ones she kinda knew for a minute. A few of the other eleven year old girls told her they were afraid to talk to her because they thought she was fourteen.

Anonymous said...

She fits right in with all the gangstas I teach. So glad I don't have to worry about a daughter.

Jamie said...

She looks way too old!
Maybe she should go as a princess next time.?

Micalanne said...

Jamie you make me laugh! I think a pink tutu and a fluffy white dog would be perfect.

She is absolutely beautiful...just like her mom.

bphay said...

Lock her away in a closet RIGHT NOW before she can scream too loud. Maybe the neighbors won't notice. You can let her out in 8-10 yrs.

Christine said...

haha she's so cute!

Jobi Niu said...

OH MY GOSH! SHe looks SOOO grown up! GORGEOUS!

Wendy Day said...

I don't know if all these comments are making Rob feel any better about her going. I have to agree with everyone she does look older then eleven. She is so BEAUTIFUL!!! She reminds me of you. Hope she had fun.

Wendy Day said...

I don't know if all these comments are making Rob feel any better about her going. I have to agree with everyone she does look older then eleven. She is so BEAUTIFUL!!! She reminds me of you. Hope she had fun.

Jenna said...

wow. she looks so much older! that's crazy! but cute halloween costume :) she looks awesome

Honestly like Seriously said...

ive got one word to describe her: gorgeous.

Honestly like Seriously said...

oh yeah and i updated my blog:).....finally