1. FAVORITE SMELL? I burn my pumpkin spice candle all day.
2. FAVORITE FOOD? Love taco soup.
3. FAVORITE COLOR? Don't really have one, but I like brown and green.
4. FAVORITE DRINK? Hot chocolate with some whipped cream.

5. FAVORITE TREAT? Pumpkin pie and Jean's sugar cookies
6. FAVORITE PLACE TO GO? I like to go up the canyon and look at the colors, but driving down freaks me out after our brakes went out one time.
7. FAVORITE CANDY? So bad for you, but candy corn and pumpkins.
8. FAVORITE MOVIE TO WATCH? Hmmm, not sure. I don't watch scary movies. I like the fall TV line up. Does that count?
9. FAVORITE CLOTHING TO WEAR? My comfy sweat, jogging, thingy outfits. What are they called?
10. FAVORITE OUTDOOR ACTIVITY? Going to football games on a date with Rob.
11. FAVORITE FOOTBALL TEAM? USC, Utah, Steelers

12. FAVORITE FALL HOLIDAY? Thanksgiving and Halloween when Rob scares the little kids half to death.
13. FAVORITE HAUNTED PLACE? Wheeler Farm was a really good one. It scared me really, really bad.
14. FAVORITE FOOD AT THANKSGIVING? Turkey and mashed potatoes with NO gravy!
15. FAVORITE PIE? Pumpkin. I also like berry.
16. FAVORITE FALL HOBBY? Canning. Just kidding. I've never done that in my life. I don't know if i have any hobbies for the fall.
17. FAVORITE FALL MEMORY? Raking leaves in our yard in Arcadia
18. FAVORITE FALL SIGHT? The canyons.
19. OVERALL FAVORITE THING ABOUT FALL? All the different colors on the mountains. Nikolas asked me the other day if the mountains were on fire again.
20. OVERALL FAVORITE SEASON? Summer. (ha ha, sorry!)




9 comments:
cute picture! haha did israel not want to lay down on the leaves? poor baby.
I like that picture too. I loved reading this stuff about you. How can you not like gravy??
No gravy? How can we be related? Haven't you ever had Grandma's gravy? When I'm done serving mine up, I have gravy with a bit of potatoes...mmmm...can't wait for Thanksgiving!
Love that pic - too cute!
Why are you torturing my baby in that picture?>
I love fall.... cause it's my birfday.
I love fall too. Love all the answers. will you do mine so Jayni doesn't get mad at me, please?
I love fall, too. My favorite season! Hate Halloween - love Thanksgiving, fall leaves, fall colors, fall weather! Love the pic, yea, what happened to Israel? Did you yell at him?
That pic is from last year or the year before. We had taken a ton of pics that afternoon with Rob's family. Israel hadn't had a nap, it was freezing out and he was just done! Probably one of the only times I didn't yell at him. LOL!
I can't eat gravy because I don't like the texture of it. I don't eat a lot of things because of the texture. Onions and tomatoes for example. Love the flavor, can't handle the texture.
Sorry Joy, I had a hard enough time with my answers. They would all be the same as mine.
Jodi, I was just reading your 411 on the blog about you missing your Daddy every day. You know I still miss my Daddy every day, too, & it's been 49 yrs! It does get easier and you remember the good times & feelings, and very seldom the bad times. He will be with you always.
Aunt B and Jodi - I still miss Greg every day. I liked your answers Jodi, but I'm with Sara - no gravy??? That must be the Hatch gene working (by the way, I have Hatches in my ward who look just like your mama). I like candy corns, too - yummy.
Post a Comment