Tuesday, January 27, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!

HAPPY 75TH BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL MAMA!!


You gave me life!



You helped me have a wonderful mother and father!



You gave me a family I love!


MOST OF ALL YOU LOVE ME FOR BEING ME!
Thanks for all you do for me! I love you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!

11 comments:

bphay said...

We love you, too, Jackie. Thank you for making my big brother a very happy and contented man. Your's was a match made in heaven! Happy Birthday, Jackie!

Jamie said...

Love you Momma

{sara} said...

75?! Wow. Happy Birthday, Aunt Jackie! We love you!

Jamie said...

Where am I in the camping picture? I hate you guys!

Mom, your the prettiest 75 year old in the whole world. I never learned the word hate from you. Sorry I said that. Love, Jill

Joy :) said...

Happy Birthday Mom! Love ya!

Katie ☮ said...

happy birthday grandma!! love you :) wow i don't stick out in that picture at all as like the only one without a camp melton shirt. thanks to whoever stole mine!

DaveO said...

Happy B-day I have said this on 97 blogs now look at mine and see.......

{sara} said...

Tell DaveO to invite cousin Sara to his blog! I can't be nosey if I'm not invited!!

jayni & ben said...

Happy Birthday Grandma. The picture of grandma and grandpa made me cry. I miss grandpa and his cute sweet self.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Aunt Jackie. I love you.

Micalanne said...

Love you Aunt Jackie! Happy Birthday!